Friday, January 20, 2012

Photography Class: Visual Journal, Week One

This semester I am excited to be taking a digital photography class at my school! It has been an interesting experience so far as it is an online class, and I haven't met the professor or the other students face-to-face. It is interesting to revisiting the basics, as I have been shooting freely for the past two years. That being said, I am sure I will still learn a lot from this course and I will be sharing some of that knowledge, as well as my pictures, along the way. One of our weekly assignments is a visual journal--a compilation of five or so photos of our daily experiences and encounters, with occasional themes and prompts. Here is my first visual journal entry--enjoy!

{Quaint}

{"Do what the sign says"}

{Falling}

{Black and white}

{Local}

{Red}

No comments:

Post a Comment